I am having this problem as well. However the puzzling thing is that when the
message appears I am using Office 2007.
- I have searched the 2007 installation disk for the file.
- Their are other .MSI files on the disk, but not this particular one.
- Word 2003 was on the machine when purchased and the restoration disk has
- Any of the fixes I have found are related to running Word 2003, not 2007.
- Even so, I have attempted them just in case they might work, but they have
"Shenan Stanley" wrote:
> GloriaS wrote:
> > I get a box with the message The feature you are trying to use is
> > on a network resource that is unavailable. Enter an alternate path
> > to a folder containing the installation package 'STD11N.MSI'.
> > Where is this package?
> On your Microsoft Office 2003 installation CD.
> Shenan Stanley
> How To Ask Questions The Smart Way